23 mar 2013

I regret nothing and everything. We spent the time of our lives but we also waste it. We had fun but tell me, were we truly in love? Because I don't feel like that. We became a game. Something that didn't care if we won or we lose. And to be honest I enjoyed every minute but that wasn't what I was looking for, I needed to feel the adrenaline and a rush in my veins everytime I saw you. And I didn't feel it. I needed to miss your lips, and I didn't. Everything was good but you know, there was something missing.

(Me arrepiento de todo y de nada. Pasamos el tiempo de nuestras vidas, pero también lo malgastamos. Nos lo pasamos bien pero dime, estábamos realmente enamorados? Porque yo no lo sentí. Nos convertimos en un juego. Algo que no importaba si ganábamos o perdíamos, Y para ser honestos disfruté cada minuto pero eso no era lo que estaba buscando, necesitaba sentir la adrenalina y la prisa en mis venas cada vez que te veía. Y no lo sentí. Necesitaba echar de menos tus labios, y no lo hice. Todo estaba bien pero ya sabes, faltaba algo.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario