13 feb 2013


-Together, forever. 
He slightly whispered in my ear, then I froze, I knew he was saying the truth. I knew it because of his sparkling blue eyes staring at mine, because of his chest going up and down quickly, he was as nervous as I was and you could notice it because of his shaking hand holding mine.  I knew it because of his warm smile, and his red cheeks. I knew it because I felt safe while he was holding me in his embrace. Then I feel like my heart was exploding, full of love. I felt how the butterflies appeared in my tummy, and how my ankles get weak. That was the best feeling ever, I didn't want it to end up never. I slowly closed my eyes kissing his soft lips. An uncountollable smirk appeared in my face. And then I slightly wishpered in his ear:
-I love you, just you and me, together, forever.

(-Juntos, para siempre.
Me susurró ligeramente en el oído, entonces me congelé, Sabía que estaba diciendo la verdad. Lo sabía por sus chispeantes ojos azules contemplando los míos, por su pecho subiendo y bajando rápidamente  él estaba tan nervioso como yo y lo podías notar por su temblorosa mano mientras sostenía la mía. Lo sabía por su cálida sonrisa, y sus mejillas rojas.  Lo sabía porque me sentía a salvo mientras él me sostenía en sus brazos. Entonces sentí como mi corazón estallaba, lleno de amor. Sentí como las mariposas aparecían en mi estomago, y como mis rodillas se debilitaban. Era la mejor sensación que había sentido nunca, no quería que acabara nunca. Cerré los ojos lentamente, besando sus suaves labios. Una incontrolable sonrisa apareció en mis labios. Y entonces susurré lentamente en su oído:
-Te quiero, solo tu y yo, juntos, para siempre.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario