19 feb 2013

I want to scream aloud in front of those people who judge and understimate me. I want to cry and tell them all my tears and problems. I want to express all my fears and feelings. I want to show them that I am not strong like they think, I am completely fragile. I want they stop expecting me to be perfect, I want to stop hating myself, I want to let myself free. I want to go back to the time when everything was so beautiful. I want to undo the time so I could avoid to do mistakes. I want to believe that everything will be perfect in the end. But then I realize that there's nothing I can do instead of waking up and going through all storms in my life.

(Quiero gritar delante de esa gente que me juzga y me subestima. Quiero llorar y contarles mis lagrimas y problemas. Quiero expresar todos mis miedos y sentimientos. Quiero enseñarles que no soy tan fuerte como ellos se piensan, soy completamente frágil. Quiero que dejen de esperarme perfecta. Quiero dejar de odiarme a mi misma. Quiero dejarme libre. Quiero volver atrás cuando todo era tan bonito. Quiero deshacer el tiempo y así poder evitar todos los errores. Quiero creer que todo saldrá perfecto al final. Pero luego me doy cuenta que no hay nada que pueda hacer que levantarme y travesar todas las tormentas de mi vida.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario