28 ene 2013

Before you walk into my life, you need to know something about me. You need to know that I'm a very insecure person, I have a very low self esteem, I'm not perfect. I'm everything but perfect. I find it hard to trust people now. I've made mistakes in the past and I've learned to live with them. I've learned to accept people for who they really are, it's not hard. Sometimes, when I'm sad I just need someone to hug me tight and whisper in my ear that everything's gonna be okay. Sometimes I don't even want to be alive, but, the thing is that: I have a million reasons to be alive and I just haven't found them yet. I miss the people thet I souldn't even think about anymore. I've liked, I've loved, I've been hurt. I have hurt people. I'm not perfect. But hey, this is me. And before you walk into my life, you need to know these things. Because, if you walk into my life, you can't walk out of it when things are getting hard. Just like other people did.

(Antes de entrar en mi vida, necesitas saber algo sobre mi. Necesitas saber que soy una persona muy insegura, y que tengo una muy baja autoestima. No soy perfecta. Soy todo menos perfecta. Encuentro difícil confiar en la gente ahora. He cometido errores en el pasado y he  aprendido a convivir con ellos. He aprendido a aceptar la gente por lo que realmente son, no es difícil. A veces, cuando estoy triste solo necesito que alguien me abrace fuerte y me susurre al oído que todo va a ir bien. A veces, no quiero ni estar viva, pero, la cosa es que: tengo un millón de razones para estar viva y aun no las he encontrado. Encuentro a faltar a gente en la cual no debería ni pensar más. Me ha gustado, he amado, me han herido. He hecho daño a otra gente. No soy perfecta. Pero bueno, esta soy yo. Y antes de que entres en mi vida necesitas saber estas cosas. Porque un vez entres en mi vida, no puedes salid de ella cuando las cosas se pongan difíciles. Justo como hicieron los demás.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario